Monday, October 4, 2010

Housewife is better? or Working is better?....

Ok.. i think its time for me to hands down.. and be a full time housewife... at the same time.. i'm doin some business.. no matter what kind of business i do.. but i try to manage it on my business and a housewife...hurrmmmm...

yeah.. i surrender now... i shouldn't work again at the 1st place... supposed i'm sitting home.. keep look of my son.. give him eat, taking nap, playing with him and on the same time i do my business online... maybe its quiet interesting for me... hurmmm... hope what i've planned will be succeed one day.. insyaallah, everything's going fine... yeah i hope so....

I think i already giving up looking for a job... looking a new job, then working like a dog... eventhough... i try to be the best worker... but instead i cant fight my stand.. TO BE A GOOD WORKER!.. yup..

Or else... i should be a best MOM & WIFE.. aite? or not to forget.. a business women..(coming soon..hahahaha) yeah.. hopefully successful one day... insyaallah!... fewwhh!...

No comments:

Post a Comment