Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Another present from my hubby... yeah i know... my age.. getting older and older..again... hahaa.. for what should i hide it... i'm not shame with my age... yes!..truly said that, now i'm 31 yrs old. 

Cant believe ... it was so fast.. but who care. its just a number.. nothing to do with me.. hahaha... perasan la ko riena.... bwk2 la sedor dah tua.. hahaha...

ok2 back to my story... my hubby bought this cake from his friend. His friend made it itself just for me. She make Choc Cheese Oreo Cake. and it was delicious. TQ so much hubby.. thanks for the lovely cake. Luv u! Muaaahhh!!!




  
p/s : my hubby said, end of this month he wiil buy me a present.. so he ask me what i want for my birthday? hahaha guess what? ... wait haaa... to be continue~! hhehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment