Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Am I ego? or yeaahh i'm ego

Ntah la kenapa la aku ni.. maybe aku ni ego kot... even kesalahan itu adalah kesalahan aku. Sukar untuk mengungkap MAAF or SORRY to those who the one i love.. even aku try to said sorry.. but its hard for me to said i'm sorry... then bile keadaan makin tegang.. aku masih tidak mengungkap perkataan sorry lagi.. why? is it aku terlalu EGO ? ada kalanye bila aku termenung sendirian aku merasakan... YA! aku ego.. ego tak mau mengalah eventhough i'm totally wrong.. totally wrong... uhukk.. kenapa sukar aku nak buang perasaan Ego ni? does anyone got some tips?... how to throw away my EGO feeling? .. and very easy to said SORRY words when i'm done wrong...?
Well... i guess i have to fix it my attitude.. my feelings to be a humble person.. which is.. i can totally accept my fault.. my mistake.. and admit all the things what i'm done wrong..if i cant do that.. it will be messed up everything.. right?
Hurmm.... how can i change it instantly with this EGO things...?? anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment