Sunday, August 17, 2008

Really Big THANKS!

Wokeh, memandangkan birthday aku da lepas about fews day ago...

I'm so surprise to my gud friends & my luvly cousin who give a wish on sms & comment on mypsace & Facebook... dan ia membuatkan aku terasa amat la terharu... i dunno what to say, coz masih ada kengkawan n cousin who remembered my birthday...

To : Maria, Yunie, Zazy, Nora, Hana, Sunie, Mirdza, Joe^Pregnant, Jamy, Jue, JanUphold, Shah Cosmo, Reena, Joanna & Liza (my lovely cousin)
...

"Thank youuuu so muchhh to my dear all friends & to my lovely cousin!!.. i'm appreciated it so muchhh!!..."

And especially to my luvly husband, u really make me wanna cry after u give me a surprise wishes on ur laptop... hehe.. its really cute actually.
"Bie, u know i never request what present i want... as long u always remember my birthday... it enough for me. I tak pernah mintak hadiah yg besar2 utk u bg present kat i. I tau, lambat mcmmana pun hadiah u nk bg... i no prob with that... as long as u love me and our baby ... itu je i mintak... and thank u so mucchhhhhh for ur wishes and big kiss for me!.. i do really appreciated so muccchhh bie....i do!... i love u, bie!"

2 comments:

  1. sori riena aku lama tak online..baru2 nih jek baru bukak semua....mcm2 hal brlaku..u know whut i mean right? anyway, heppy belated beday yek..smuga dipanjangkan umur,dimurahkan rezeki utk ko,tiong dan anak dalam poyot tuh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh yeke.. takpe2 aku paham..dun wori.. masih bole diterima ucapan anda itu kerana masih bulan ogos.. hehehe.. no prob.. anyway thanks la byk2.. sbb wish tu ye.. :)

    ReplyDelete