Friday, March 11, 2011

Bad News.. REST IN PEACE...

This morning, i received call from my husband.. he said that his grandma at Sarawak past away. I was shocked what he just saying. Last few years, his grandfather past away when we just get engaged. And now, his grandma.

Last month, if i'm not mistaken.. my family in law planned want to go Sarawak this year. And my family inlaw already booked flight tix. But sadly, his grandma past away. The latest that i've heard my family inlaw can't make it off to sarawak today becoz my hubby's grandma bury at 2pm. 

I think.. they couldn't make it. They have to flight on May, because flight ticket already bought. Me & my husband planned want to go Sarawak & visit his grandma and try to get close with her more because i've never meet her in my entire life. With my hope that she can see Harith before her last breath. 

But what to do, god love her so much... Rest In Peace, Grandma. (even until now i didn't know her name) 

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment