Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maxis ke Mekciss?

Arini aku mmg bingit gile dgn Maxis, tp aku tak maki2 la kat customer service tu..

Ok.. here we goes..:
1. On Wednesday, i got called from my hubby that he told me.. our line have been BARRED.. i'm shock! coz its too early... Still in March!! hello!!

2. Yesterday, i've just received sms from my customer, asking bout the things that i've been sold.. i feel like OH SHIT! how do i can reply this msg, my line have been BARRED!.. with urgently, i send msg to my hubby thru YM ask him to settled the Bill.. but my hubby said how much the total should we paid and what the minimum should we paid to unbarred the line. 

3. I'm checking the total thru #100* and i saw the total was RM219. I'm shock again and told my hubby. Then i said to him, wait, i try to call the customer services ask how much exactly of my tunggakkan bills... 

4. While i'm asking the customer services bout amount of my bills.. she said i should paid RM97.xx only.. Aikk sikitnye tunggakkan tu? Aku tak puas hati, aku tanye lagi.. if the total was RM97, why BARRED my line.. then customer services tu ask me, "puan punye exceed credit limit brapa ye?" ... hello? u should not ask me.. its was on the record what.. why u asking me??... aku tak ckp la kat die camtu kan..dlm ati je ckp camtu... hahahaha... So, i told her "my exceed credit limit is RM200"...then she said wanna checked 1st..

5. The result she told me like this "ok puan, kalu ikutkan ur credit limit puan pun blom cecah rm200 lagi, maybe sbb system kami masih ikut total yg lama sbb tu die automatik barred line puan" 

WHAT THE HELL!!...your system is like a bloody hell slow.. supposed, after i paid thru at the counter.. ur system is automatic would change and remark that my bill is paid already. whhooaaaa, simply nak barred je line aku ingat apa.. ko dah charge bill aku cekik darah nk mampos!.. then simply2 je nk cut off line aku. Korang tak pikir ke, incase i've got some emergency case that i need to call somebody or sms to my customer...with URGENTLY... but the line was cut off eventhough my credit limit still not reach yet to RM200.. Pala Hotak LU!!!... serious i was pissed off! Tak pasai2 aku terpaksa tebalkan muke aku ni mintak tlg kawan aku reply kan msg customer aku. WHAT THE HELL!!

p/s : I wait my contract end 3 months left... then i;ve change my line back to Digi... Sayonara Mekciss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment