Thursday, March 31, 2011

Google send me a letter.. yikes!

Ok.. that day, i've just got sms from one of my friend (Jamy). She told me that she received a letter form google adsense.. she said like this "aku baru dpt surat dr google.. huwaaaa..oh tiada guna sudah" She received the pin number for cash out the money.. but sadly before she received the pin.. her acc was closed by Adsense. Poor Jamy!..

And now, i'm gonna be like her. Yesterday, my mom came to my house to send some soup for my son. Becoz he got flue and fever last few days. So, my mom said.. "here's ur letter.. one invitation wedding card.. and one is letter from USA.. how come u've got letter from USA?" hahaha... anyway my mom didn't know bout Adsense. So, i didn't said any word she ask bout the letter. But inside my heart was said..."ooohhh adsense kenapa la ko anto surat ni kat aku... bukan nye bole guna pun.. uhuhu"

I'm holding that letter and i threw it away under my bed. Serious i don't wanna open it. Like i don't even care anymore. Huhuhu... 



My case also same like my friend (jamy)... My acc Adsense has been terminated by Adsense.. they're disabled my acc.. and i was said that... Yuck Fou to u and to me... hahahahaha!... Well, i guess i can put it my album for memories. So, maybe i can show to my children that i've got letter from USA ooooo... so far!!! hahahaha... Damn!!!


OOOhhh cedeeyyynyeeee.. tak gune sudahhh.... huhuhuhuhu... uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 comments: