Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lomo..Lomo... I luv LOMO!!

Ok.. i dunno how to describe or how to tell with you guys!... i'm in luv! i wish i can have u! but dunno when i can have you!.. oh help me!

Thanks to my iphone for help me or give me something bout my passion to let go.. even there just an Iphone.. but they can download the applications of Lomo Effect! 

There a one application that's called.. Retro Camera, ActionCam, LemeLeme HD. This 3 apps u can snap or shoot as usual just like u're using Lomo Camera. After i use it.. its really satisfied and the photos was awesome. I don't ask you guys to install this apps on ur Iphone. But i just give some opinion or some review bout this apps to other people who're crazy with Lomo Effect, you can snap or shoot as many u as you want.

Here are the sample that i've been shoot or snap by using Iphone... this is my beginning of using this effect.. cool huh??




So, after i'm using this iphone apps... i'm deadly in love with the Lomo Effect.. actually there are lot more... but i think i put it this 1st for my 1st review eventhough there's a hundred photos in my iphone and i'm confuse which one i should have to pick.. so,.. i just selected randomly for review in my blog. Maybe some others time i will loaded it here..  :-)


What i've been waiting for is.. to grab one Lomo camera one day... yes.. i will!

No comments:

Post a Comment