Sunday, March 20, 2011

Because of Dish Deli... We're LOST! haha

Yesterday was my exhausted day. Hahaha.. Is not bout i'm cleaning the house, or painting my house or wash my car.... nope.. this one are totally different.. hahaha

Ok, i've just bought groupsmore voucher. I bought Dish Deli food with 2 person. Then, yesterday we planned to go there because the due date was 22 March.. so this is our free time can went there to Dish Deli. So, i'm following my iphone map that will give the guide how to get there.. jln Solaris, Mont Kiara from Puchong. We drove at Jln Klang Lama then infront Mid Valley then jln Tun Sambathan .. and then we get through to Jln Duta.. then, suddenly while i'm watching the map from my Iphone... i am a lil' bit confuse.. and DAMN!! we LOST.. haha.. salah jalan daaaa!!! i dunno which way we are drove all the way with the wrong road. I am trying to search again with my iphone .. this time the map were giving the easier way from Tropicana to the highway Sprint.. then i ask my hubby drove all the way by following this map.. this time i feel confident that we're not LOST anymore... while we get through at Tropicana area .. there was so many car  stucked jammed infront of traffic light. My husband starting nagging with some of driver  try to cilok2 when we are stuck jammed. Then my husband non stop keep asking me "are we there yet?" .. and i just answered very simple answer "skit lagi".. hahaha everytime he ask with the same question.. i answer with the same answer too.. hahahaha

Then.. i saw signboard "IKEA" "THE CURVE"??.... aikkk?? are we in Kota Damansara? shitt! no wonder we are stuck jammed! hahaha... now i know that i'm stucked at Kota Damansara.. see.. i dunno.. since when we are at Kota Damansara.. padahal we all drove from Jln Klang Lama.. hahaha it was magic is it? ahhaha!... So, after following the signboard "Mont Kiara" then i realize... and said "bang, kalu tau la jalan tembus kat Kota Damansara ni.. better we use highway Puchong - Damansara kan??" hahaha... We arrived area Sri Hartamas.. again we still lost!.. haiyaaa why arrr.. so hard to fine this Dish Deli haaa??? or maybe we are so KUNO one because never been there..??? hahaha

While we at Sri Hartamas, again.. i'm following my iphone map.. and the batteries showed that my Iphone got 6% left to use. ... My husband ask me to remember the maps that i'm following from iphone maps guide.. because my phone anytime will shut down beacuse my batt low. I can feel it that we are so near at jln Solaris.. so i give the direction after i look at my iphone maps and i know we are soooo near... and i'm guarantee we are not LOST anymore.. hahaha!..



Thanks to god.. yeay!! we reach already at Solaris place... damn!... I was totally never been hear in my entire life. I do.. i've been there at Sri Hartamas when i was hang out with my friends past a few years.. but i never been at Mont Kiara place yet. After we park the car.. and finally we reach at Dish Deli. The place was not huge than i thought.. simple and peaceful.. one thing that i love this place.. there's a one corner they build it for kids toys so any customer who are bring their children can play while their parent busy eating... for example.. like us!.. hahaha... and yes.. harith play a lot than eating...

The food?.. yeah.. the food was nice.. and i loveeeeee apple crumble & Choc Mousse... very delicious... and pumpkin soup.. and Mushroom Bruschetta... nice! Roasted chicken also taste was good.. nyum..nyummmm...
 
Mushroom Bruschetta
Chocolate Mousse with Vanilla
Chicken Roasted (Left) ...Apple Crumble (Right)
Soup of the day (Pumpkin Soup)
So, just because of this food... we drove all the way until we felt so exhausted when we reach at Solaris place.. my husband reminds me and said "next time if u wanna buy any voucher please make sure the place that we gonna eat.. dont pick this area.. pick somewhere very near at our place.. subang ke, shah alam ke.. puchong ke" hahahaha... 

honey, u're  such a choosy person..sometime mcm mak nenek pun ada.... hahaha... i know u... but i love u so much.. 

thanks a lots to groupsmore for the voucher!

2 comments: