Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sabah on May 2011..ok Noted!

Ok, actually i didn't plan to go Sabah on May. Even is not on my list also. So, the idea's was my husband. He ask me to follow him. At the 1st place, i don't want to go.. because if  i'm going for sure i would stay at the hotel waiting my hubby finish his perform Gig at Sabah...and another problem is i've to think that Harith is hard to take care of. Is it not i'm lazy to take care of him, but you see.. when my hubby was not around ... i don't think that i couldn't get on eye of Harith. He's too hyperactive.. he's keep running around and each time i tried to hold him.. he pushing me and being so uncontrol. There's only way to make him stop running around when my hubby was there. If not, i am dead. haha...!

Ok back to the story. So, i've told him that i dunno want to go. Then my hubby was agree with my decission. But, at the last.. he ask me to go. He said one of his friend push him to bring me & harith along. At the 1st place, my hubby said.. his friend like acting weird pushing him to bring us along.. then lastly my hubby figure it out why he pushing my hubby so badly.. because he bring her gf & her gf were alone at the hotel. And for sure she would be boring. Then, after we discuss and make decision.. so me & harith have to go. Haih... well, maybe its quiet ok. I've never been Sabah for entire my life not even once!... Maybe this is my chance.. Even this is not a family vacation. But still... can go Sabah rite? haha.... 

Well, maybe i can't wait how is it feel to been there.. the environment, the cities, culture, the food etc.. and i can buy some Ole-Ole from Sabah. Hahaha.. 

(So jamy any request to buy something at Sabah?.. and Fara also? hahaha)

4 comments:

  1. my req is... PLEASE bring me along... hua hua hua

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalu mau.. jom ikut.. mung pi beli tiket.. kawe tunggu mung dekat airposrt sabah.. ada brani? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. nak ikut wei... alamak.. jamy..jom celebrate birthday di sana... hohohohoho...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha.. kalu dah birthday bulan may tu.. seshuaaaiii la sgt celebrate kat sana.. hahaha.. cepat! booked ticket! wkakakaka

    ReplyDelete