Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dominos mmg terbaik!



Today my lunch at 3pm.. hehe i'm order using Dominos Website.. and the best is.. i dont need to standby my money in my pocket/wallet to order this pizza. I'm using webcash and easy to pay for dominos pizza bill.

Mostly, everytime we order delivery fast food. U have to prepared ur cash with exactly amount that u have to pay. Because theres many time i always arguing with the deliver, they didn't bring extra cash to return my balance cash. So, with using webcash..i just have to top up like u use debit card. Then u need to reload ur acc everytime when u use ur cash in webcash acc. Register Free no need to paid. 

Ok back to main story. I order Pizza Meet Mania and Chocolate Lava Cake. Yeahh delicious ok!... u can see chocolate melt inside the cake.. awesome.. hehehe...

So enjoy the photos.. while u're watching.. i already finish my desert & pizza.. hahahahah... so meannn!!! hehehe... 

Nyum..nyumm...hehehe

2 comments:

  1. astaghfirullahhhhhhhhhh

    Rienaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

    ko sajeeee kan!!!

    isk isk isk.. sedappp nyerrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... aku saje je dengki pada pembaca blog aku.. hahahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete