Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yeay! Jom Smisshh, My Friend!

Yes! good news to my friends.. and to me also. Hahaha.. Ok after i checking my mail, theres a one mail from groupon (Groupsmore) they're offer something bout Badminton Rental. I was like.. OMG, hopefully this one gonna be more cheaper than Protech Court, Endah Parade.. So, when i open and read it.. seriously this is fucking cheaper ok! 2hr just RM15, with no minimum and no maximum person, can come whatever ur day u can pick, i mean.. weekend or weekdays.. No expired date that for sure!!..are u kidding!!

After that, with my excited feeling. I post my status at the Facebook and tagged to my friends .. yeah who else, Jamy n Fara. Just wanna inform for the good news. Hahaha what happen to them.. well, theres no body who can say NO!.. of coz YES! baby!.. orait.. after they give the green light. I straight away bought the voucher for RM10 only.. because groupsmore give me already RM5 tokens for inviting my friends to join Groupsmore before... and tell u what.. its DONE!! so, the best is, i get back RM2 tokens for using RM5 token to purchase any voucher.. yehaaa... hahaha.. cant wait to play... yeeeppyyyy!!


Thank you to Groupsmore for the great offer and.. i love GROUPSMORE.. hahaha!

1 comment: